Friday 4 April 2008

one branch

Yashica D / film: Agfa optima100Y - John and Stella

Well this is a nice idea Rob, I’d like to think it came from a seaside discussion, though I wonder if it will usurp the paper trail. I thought I might as well dive in feet first seeing as I’m an ‘old hand’ at this lark.

Briefly: down in this corner of the Med. We’re all alive and well, some of us are growing and some shrinking. John’s painting, Merrion [aka – Boo, Tiggs, Alexandros] is scrabbling through the educational system, Branka and Tasso are happy and well and I’m avidly photographing and photoblogging [I’ll add some links below]. Me latest toy and challenge is a 50 yr old Yashica D a twin lens reflex medium format camera and I’m lucky enough that there are still film developing facilities on the island. Needless to say I’m more than a little in love with this camera. So I’ll post a picture that I took with it and pass the cue to someone else.

enigma janitor - my daily photoblog
bhuddametrics - a sort of diary of stuff here, though really its a place to post more photos rather than words

No comments: